How do you stop someone from private messaging you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
TroyMusil

TroyMusil

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean, of all the posts to respond to, you pick the one guy being kind to you here.
I don’t know what you are going on about. Your posts are not helpful or related so I’m just gonna ignore you too

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You called him out. Now he’s going to ask how to block you.
I hope so-I hate negativity here.
It’s people like him that make me feel “burnt out” for a while with helping new people to the hobby (read:not new to site). It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been reefing you can always learn new things-but when you have a week old account it gives us a hint of what to ask, how to approach etc.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry everyone, but the question has been answered, and this thread has quickly gone negative. Locking it up, and I hope you all have a great evening :)

Crabs

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also please remember that we have a terms of service that we want all of our members to abide by. Thanks.

Be Courteous:
  • We aim to ensure that the forum is an enjoyable place that you want to visit time and time again. Our underlying philosophy is that the strength of the member relationships we build here is what sets us apart from the other boards - we are friendlier, more civil, more insightful, more mature and more fun.
  • R2R encourages the beneficial exchange of information, ideas, and opinions and we expect members to do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated.
  • Do not post unsubstantiated gossip, libelous remarks or directly misleading information.
  • Trolling or cyber-bullying are NOT allowed and are grounds for account restriction or banishment. Harassment, stalking or predatory behavior will result in account suspension.
  • We take the "be nice" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate ANY rudeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 91 48.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back