How does an auto flush flow restrictor, booster pump, and pressure switch all work in conjunction?

KVYA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
844
Reaction score
223
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking to add all three to my RODI system and have been watching some of BRS’s videos to see how it all goes together, but I’m confused. From what I can tell, the pressure switch from Aquatec can only connect to the booster pump or auto flush flow restrictor, not both at the same time. If anyone is able to show how it’s set up, or send a diagram of the wired connections between all three, that would be great.

From my understanding, the switch is used to tell the flush flow restrictor and the booster pump when to turn off and doesn’t do anything itself.
 
Hello,

I don’t have a booster so can’t answer, but maybe someone else can.

Also you can call BRS direct Monday and they should be able to help
 
Are you on a well? Why do you want a auto flush? I simply flush my unit 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after? Are you trying to completely regulate your system?
 
I installed a booster pump about a year ago. And it has the auto shut off with it.
I just installed the auto flush a week ago. And it comes with a two way plug to accept the connection to the booster pump and the shut off as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new