How Long will Fish Survive Shipping

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's awesome news. Thank you for your support
Would you care the guess a percentage of aquaculture mandarins eating frozen? I may as well get live caught if it's low. I really like how aquacultured clowns respond to people vs wild caught. They cruise the tank and eat out of my hand. Do you notice a difference in mandarins behavior? All mine in the past just hid.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you care the guess a percentage of aquaculture mandarins eating frozen? I may as well get live caught if it's low. I really like how aquacultured clowns respond to people vs wild caught. They cruise the tank and eat out of my hand. Do you notice a difference in mandarins behavior? All mine in the past just hid.
Captive bred eat frozen and pods but I'll be honest they come very tiny. Barely 1/2" and they become meal for most bigger fish.

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Captive bred eat frozen and pods but I'll be honest they come very tiny. Barely 1/2" and they become meal for most bigger fish.
I appreciate the info. With that said, I'll probably go for a wild caught. I culture pods anyways. Do you have a sale coming up? While I have 4 QT tanks, I think I'll try you out anyways. I never have much luck with mandarins after 4 weeks of QT even squirting pods in there everyday. They never eat and always disappear once they hit the display. I assume that with no rock, they are too stressed to eat.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 107 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.5%
Back