How Long will Fish Survive Shipping

  • Thread starter Thread starter crabgrass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That's awesome news. Thank you for your support
Would you care the guess a percentage of aquaculture mandarins eating frozen? I may as well get live caught if it's low. I really like how aquacultured clowns respond to people vs wild caught. They cruise the tank and eat out of my hand. Do you notice a difference in mandarins behavior? All mine in the past just hid.
 
Would you care the guess a percentage of aquaculture mandarins eating frozen? I may as well get live caught if it's low. I really like how aquacultured clowns respond to people vs wild caught. They cruise the tank and eat out of my hand. Do you notice a difference in mandarins behavior? All mine in the past just hid.
Captive bred eat frozen and pods but I'll be honest they come very tiny. Barely 1/2" and they become meal for most bigger fish.
 
Captive bred eat frozen and pods but I'll be honest they come very tiny. Barely 1/2" and they become meal for most bigger fish.
I appreciate the info. With that said, I'll probably go for a wild caught. I culture pods anyways. Do you have a sale coming up? While I have 4 QT tanks, I think I'll try you out anyways. I never have much luck with mandarins after 4 weeks of QT even squirting pods in there everyday. They never eat and always disappear once they hit the display. I assume that with no rock, they are too stressed to eat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new