How many fish can I add

Eran o

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My aquarium 100 cm long and 25 cm wide and 25 cm wide. Lehigh is kessil 360x Only soft corals. Fish: 2 shrimps 2 cromis 1 percola 1 mandarin 1 gobi decora . The question of whether I could add Blenny Meeds, another gobi , and yellow tag(from the old tank) ?
 
This is similar dimensions to a 20 gallon long. About 30" long and foot high and wide.

It is too small for a tang, unless it is a baby and you have a home for it once it starts to grow up. The mandain is pushing it, unless you are feeding it manually it won't last long. Likewise with the chromis, one might do okay, but two won't last long. I feel like it is not enough space for a blenny either...

I'd stick to a couple clowns and gobies in a tank this size, like a fire fish, watchman and a clown. A couple neon gobies might be good too!
 
!!! Welcome to R2R Eran !!! I think you already reach the livestock capacity on your tank size. The yellow tang will need at least a 75g up but I have one on my 40g now but is small. Too many fish on an small tank can create a lot of trouble with your parameters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new