How many of you use R2R via a mobile device? LOOK HERE!

Sistawolf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean App Store lol

IMG_0242.PNG

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A fantastic app! Makes R2R very simple for me and I love simple. So much easier than browser, and so much better than going through the tapatalk app. Five stars!

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BOOOOOOOOO!

Sent from Tapatalk on my mobile phone that I use a lot.

I didn't say we were going to get rid of it but if they keep doing stuff like this then we may be forced to. :/

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't say we were going to get rid of it but if they keep doing stuff like this ten we may be forced to. :/
I saw that notification too but it's not near as obnoxious as the tapatalk redirect on my local forum...

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump

Fishyj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my phone, I personally like the app versus the browser. I have not tried uploading a picture from my phone so I couldn't comment on that.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FYI if you're using our app or the tapatalk app then you're missing out on a bunch of features!! Make the switch!

mcarroll

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my phone, I personally like the app versus the browser. I have not tried uploading a picture from my phone so I couldn't comment on that.

It's just as easy. Used the app for about a year or two when posting photos wasn't even possible from the web site. Since that feature was added (and nicely, I'd add!) the web version is better – even on a phone screen.

Getting to use tags might be one of the best features you're missing once it's working all the time (@revhtree)! :)

You should give it a shot!! :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tapatalk is easier to navigate. It is also way more comvenirnt especially for people who view multiple forums besides reef2reef.

Also uploading pics on tapatalk is much faster/easier.

I can understand about the multiple forums but not about the photos. I just uploaded the previous photo via tapatalk and the process is the same.

The thing is that Tapatalk doesn't show you the whole forum details and add ons. You're missing things like announcements, article database, other databases, etc.

You are also seeing middle post ads that we don't show for logged in users on the mobile app.

We ultimately control whether or not tapatalk can use our forum and we don't want to remove it but we would like for our users to give it a try,

jason2459

Not a paid scientist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can understand about the multiple forums but not about the photos. I just uploaded the previous photo via tapatalk and the process is the same.

The thing is that Tapatalk doesn't show you the whole forum details and add ons. You're missing things like announcements, article database, other databases, etc.

You are also seeing middle post ads that we don't show for logged in users on the mobile app.

We ultimately control whether or not tapatalk can use our forum and we don't want to remove it but we would like for our users to give it a try,
VIP, no adds.

For me quick tapatalk upload to forums and copy paste other forums that can then use the same link is priceless.

For more planned out posts I've been using flikr

And when I want the other features of R2R I can bring up a browser which I do.

twistedfinn967

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to be a wise guy but, if the mobile version is so much better than the app, why even have an app? In fact, my R2R app just received some kind of update today.

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a web page forever, tried the app recently and kinda liked it. I can always go back to the web page when I want to.

Loading pics on the app was actually easier too

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back