How much energy is your reef tank consuming?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hellsinki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hellsinki

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
134
Reaction score
28
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was curious, so I ordered a 'smart' outlet and plugged my tank's power strip into it.

Equipment:
2x A360WE Kessil at 75% intensity max
Aqua Exel DC pump running at the lowest speed
Eshopps S150 skimmer
Apex JR
Kessil A160WE on the fuge. Not on at the time of the snapshot
MP10 at medium setting
Hydor nano power head
Netgear N300 Ethernet adapter

And here's the data:
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1436497640.280193.jpg
 
Oh..... I thought you meant physical and mental energy[emoji2]

I'm going to get that smart outlet, just curious now. My controller has most info, but not detailed like that.
 
Haha true on both. This is pretty cool because it's upstream of your controller so you get the whole picture. I had to use my sons iPad to Bluetooth into it since it needs BT 4 and newer and my old iPhone 4 is too old. Looking d
Forward to seeing cumulative data as time goes on
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new