How often do you check your parameters

RogerWilco357

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well just wondering if checking the parameters on the take daily is something everyone does or do i just like wasting time?
 
I think initially checking every day is a good idea but once the tank is established and you've got a routine down I don't think it's necessary.
 
than it's me I cannot stand not knowing what my calcium and alkalinity are at all time sometimes i will get up at 4 am and check man i have issues?
 
than it's me I cannot stand not knowing what my calcium and alkalinity are at all time sometimes i will get up at 4 am and check man i have issues?

you have serious issues right there...dont worry though cause i'm starting a "RAA" group Reef addict anonymous. I check weekly unless something is out of line then its daily.
 
I use to do this once a week but now its more like once a month or when things dont look quite right.
 
Seriously I do think we need A weekly group meeting with 12 steps and such ..because I spend more money on my tank than anything else and take more pictures of the tank than anything else ..make the group and I will join..and probably alot more will follow..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new