How to convert fish to eat pellets

Pickwun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fed the mollies in my puffer tank Omega One pellets. The puffers quit eating thawed, and only ate the pellets. I think they just decided it was easier than ripping things apart.

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys lets take a step back, I never said a word about frozen food, or what breeders use. Feeding fish the same natural foods they eat in the ocean is 100% superior to any of your dry foods. There is just no arguing that imo...
But frozen piece of fish or clam or what ever, is not the same as food in the ocean. I think that fresh sea food freeze dry and use to formulate dry food is likely better at retaining the nutrient, and with a lot more variety than a few piece of fish that we can get. Good dry food are from the sea, preserved by drying them. I think a good dry food have a much more diverse source than the few species of frozen food we can get for our tank, even if we use human's food.
Omega One, and Otohime are the two food that are really good. All I can said is that feeding my fish with these food, I can compare them to anybody's fish and will not come out second.

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But frozen piece of fish or clam or what ever, is not the same as food in the ocean. I think that fresh sea food freeze dry and use to formulate dry food is likely better at retaining the nutrient, and with a lot more variety than a few piece of fish that we can get. Good dry food are from the sea, preserved by drying them. I think a good dry food have a much more diverse source than the few species of frozen food we can get for our tank, even if we use human's food.
Omega One, and Otohime are the two food that are really good. All I can said is that feeding my fish with these food, I can compare them to anybody's fish and will not come out second.
This^^^

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back