How to get a response from TCK Corals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ben549
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ben549

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
1,714
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a special request for an order I placed.

I emailed them at [email protected] on Sunday and I sent them a message here on R2R yesterday. No response to either.

Now, I just received a shipping notification. Obviously, this is pretty frustrating.

Any suggestions?
 
@TCK Corals
Just the messenger.
Pick Up Hello GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show
 
I have a special request for an order I placed.

I emailed them at [email protected] on Sunday and I sent them a message here on R2R yesterday. No response to either.

Now, I just received a shipping notification. Obviously, this is pretty frustrating.

Any suggestions?
Hi Ben549,

Just sent you a response to your email
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new