How to install the Random Flow Generator - Support Thread

OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
@Vivid Creative Aquatics
Hello, I would like to place a RFG on 3/4 inch PVC pipe, what do I need to accomplish this?
currently the only way to achieve this would be pick up a PVC female adapter such as this

then add a 3/4in Loc-Line NPT fitting

and then the 3/4in RFG nozzle would snap onto that. You could also add a few segments of 3/4in Loc-line between the NPT nad the nozzle

Victoria M

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
currently the only way to achieve this would be pick up a PVC female adapter such as this

then add a 3/4in Loc-Line NPT fitting

and then the 3/4in RFG nozzle would snap onto that. You could also add a few segments of 3/4in Loc-line between the NPT nad the nozzle
Thank you very much!

OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
how hard is the RFG to install into a locline? would i need a tool or a simple push will do?

Thanks
@TheHarold is correct - we desinged the RFG to be easy to snap on genuine loc-line with very little effort. They are also just as easy to remove for cleaning. However, when removing them don't pull straight out on the nozzle, but rather pull to the side, like you're snapping a twig. This will pout the elast amout of stress ont he nozzle and ensure they last as long as your tank.

Any special reefing plans for this week?

• Yes

Votes: 61 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 64 45.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 11.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Lotus Reef
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS