How to save this frogspawn

jonny4ever

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2021
Messages
163
Reaction score
37
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this local reefer sold me frogspawn frags super cheap. He threw this one that isn’t doing good, my lights are just turning on now but his flesh does come out a little more later in the afternoon. I normally just leave corals in the tank and let nature take its course, but was wondering if there’s anything extra I can do.

62F71E07-D02C-4804-AF9C-4E80D03A8A4B.png
 
So this local reefer sold me frogspawn frags super cheap. He threw this one that isn’t doing good, my lights are just turning on now but his flesh does come out a little more later in the afternoon. I normally just leave corals in the tank and let nature take its course, but was wondering if there’s anything extra I can do.

62F71E07-D02C-4804-AF9C-4E80D03A8A4B.png
They are photosynthetic and require moderate light and water flow
Assure calcium is not low
High flow will cause flesh to retract or even separate
 
They are photosynthetic and require moderate light and water flow
Assure calcium is not low
High flow will cause flesh to retract or even separate
Yea I know. That’s me letting nature take its course
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new