Howdy from Mississippi

coralboi56

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
260
Reaction score
219
Location
Connecticut Coast
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

My name is Zachary :)
I've been in the aquarium hobby for 7 years with my last 4 in saltwater
I have a 7.4g Lifeguard peninsula mixed reef as a tank currently, but I'm planning out a 60-80 gallon Red Sea biotope tank and hope to set it up in the near future
I'm also a senior marine biology major and plan to go into the public aquarium industry
 
welcome33.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new