Hullo all, lurker finally joined

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lowstorm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lowstorm

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
627
Reaction score
409
Location
Northern MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured since I finally joined I'd jump in and say hello. I've been using the forums here as a reference for a while.

I've had saltwater in my house since 2003, until 2 years ago when I had just moved into a new house (breaking up with a long-term relationship, buying my first home, etc) and my 75 gallon decided to leak, destroying my carpet and flooring. (its a trailer house with the crappy floors....)

Fast forward to now. I just bought my first big tank (75 isn't big to me)
so far its sitting empty, I am on a budget. The tank is a 125 gallon. I'll be ordering things for it over the next few months. But this isn't a build thread, right? Ha!

Anyway, hello everyone
 
Welcome to the community!!!
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Glad to have you! :D
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new