Humble 34g BioCube

eraserhead187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to revisit the reefing world about 8 months ago. I had a decent setup going about a decade ago, but I ended up gifting it to a friend because I couldn't find the time to maintain it!

I have to figure out how to get some decent pics, but here is what I've got going on livestock wise:

Paired Stubby Maroon Clowns, hosting a RBTA
Coral Beauty Angel
Firefish Goby
Flame Hawkish
2x Skunk Cleaners
Emerald Crab
Pom Pom Crab

Corals:
Waving hands xenia
Some mushrooms
Elegance
Kenya Tree
Torch
Zoas/Palys:
Some random that I don't really know their names, also a pink panther, fire and ice, vampires in drag.

Ups and downs so far, but overall the coral and fish have all done well. Knock on wood, but haven't lost any livestock yet, despite a major battle with Ostreopsis Ovata a little while back. Bad times, but we got through it!

Thanks!

Bobby

OP
OP
eraserhead187

eraserhead187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get some taken! Just redid some aquascaping yesterday. I twas needed, since my previous setup didn't really make me happy with where the corals were at. Once the dust settles, literally and figuratively, I'll get some pics up! Still not sure about the ultimate placement of a lot of them. Haven't epoxied anything down yet. And well, the nem, he's gonna do what he's gonna do. Already moved between last night and this morning, luckily he seems to have made a bee line up to the side of a rock and there wasn't any coral in his path. Whew!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 79 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 81 46.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.1%
Back