Hydor/Sicce/I.M./Tunze/IceCap/Maxspect?

SilverCityReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
336
Reaction score
189
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to pick powerheads for my 40B setup, preferably 2 for now & 2 more in future for varied flow patterns. Tank will be SPS dominant and return pump is I believe 650gph if that affects your input.

I am curious if anyone has any experience with any of the following: Hydor Koralia Evolution, Hydor Koralia 3rd Gen, Hydor Smart-Wave Controller, Sicce Voyager 3, Sicce X-Stream, Sicce Wave Surfer Controller or Innovative Marine Aqua Gadget Desktop/Midsize Wavelink DC.

If none of these, which do you suggest?

Should I just spend a little extra and get a set of Tunze 6040s/6055s, 1k Gyre's or XF230s?

Thanks in advance.
 
My recommendation will be icecap 1K
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new