Hydra 26 light settings for 75g mixed reef

harryggumb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m currently running a 75 Gallon Tank with 20g sump and 100lbs of rock stocked with 1 Yellow Tang, 1 black ice ocellaris clownfish, 1 royal gramma, 1 Melanurus wrasse, 1 Starry Blenny, 1 Diamond goby and 1 harlequin shrimp.
Protein Skimmer: Bubble Magus Curve 5 Protein Skimmer
2 Nero 5 Power Heads
2 hydra 26’s
I’m tryin to start a mixed reef and have added a bunch of frags such as
Birds nest, Orange monti, turbinaria and Galaxea. I haven’t seen any growth whatsoever in a few weeks. And I’ve slowly acclimated to what my settings are as to not bleach them. If anything they’ve just stayed the same. My flow is good and levels appear to all be in good range. I was thinking maybe my lights are the reason. And was looking for a better idea of what my settings should be. I will post a picture of my settings if my AI app ever decides to work…

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You prob wont see any real growth until they settle in and adapt to your tank parameters, water flow and lighting

LuizW13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have the frags been in your system, and what is your water chemistry like right now?

OP
OP
harryggumb

harryggumb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s been about a month with no real change positive or negative. I guess I will wait a little longer to see how they respond.
How long have the frags been in your system, and what is your water chemistry like right now?
frags have been in about a month. As for my levels they are
ph - 8.0
ammonia - 0
Nitrite - 0
Nitrate - 5
Salinity - 1.025
Calcium - 530
Mag - 1259
Alkalinity - 8.9

Back