Hydra 26 Lighting Schedule

KeystoneMalone

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
83
Location
Islip
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I scored a great deal on a Hydra 26 off of someone on the forums here, its currently on my Nuvo 20.

I am using the saxby preloaded schedule from the AI website and ive noticed a significant uptick in algae since. Can anyone recommend a schedule with a shorter photoperiod? im thinking that may have something to do with it (could be wrong), also looking for something with a little more blue light as I personally just like the way it looks a little more.

Ive tried adjusting the schedule via the app, but I dont want to mess around with it too much as I know that can have an adverse affect on coral.

Side note: its a mixed reef with mostly softies / zoas, etc.

Any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated- thanks!
 
Look at Karen's light schedule on the AI Signature site. I used it for a bit on my 36g, then switched over to a Radion and ran AB+
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new