Hydra 26s non HD prease help

fear8675309

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a couple of hydra 26s after my local shop called and told me then had a director finally show up. Long story short I already had one here at the house now I have 4 with a director, 2 of which are working great, no problems and honestly I’m insanely impressed. The other 2 seem to try and turn on (ie fan going and then stopping), but have no light show up whatsoever.

I have tried with different chargers out of the 4 with the same results. I don’t see a reset pin button hole like on the HD models however I’m not overly experienced or familiar with these lights.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new