Hydra 26s non HD prease help

fear8675309

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a couple of hydra 26s after my local shop called and told me then had a director finally show up. Long story short I already had one here at the house now I have 4 with a director, 2 of which are working great, no problems and honestly I’m insanely impressed. The other 2 seem to try and turn on (ie fan going and then stopping), but have no light show up whatsoever.

I have tried with different chargers out of the 4 with the same results. I don’t see a reset pin button hole like on the HD models however I’m not overly experienced or familiar with these lights.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new