Hydra 52 settings including AIP files

  • Thread starter Thread starter ckozma
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ok everyone, to keep this from getting too out of hand requesting the aip files I'm going to be sending out a mass email with the aip file to those who pm me there email address at the end of today 1-15-17. So if you want the file from me please pm me your email by the end of the day today.
 
I did the same thing. I have a bunch of them on my OneDrive. The Facebook AI group has a bunch of presets you can download under the "files" section also. All I know is don't use the one I started this thread with, I bleached everything with it somehow.
Good to know! I don't have a Facebook, but might make one just for my aquarium.
 
I did the same thing. I have a bunch of them on my OneDrive. The Facebook AI group has a bunch of presets you can download under the "files" section also. All I know is don't use the one I started this thread with, I bleached everything with it somehow.

Can you link the group? The one I found says it's closed
 
Anyone know the science behind the constant increase and decreases some of these programs have?

I have mine set up as a flat line after the sunrise effect.
 
My program was created by D&D The Aquarium Solution. Increase and decrease is for simulate the cloud effect. There is only work on HD model.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new