Hydra 32 upgrade from 26 AIP files?

Thawman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2018
Messages
86
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find the posts and of the ones I did there was no useful info about how to fix the problem.

Replaced my Hydra 26s HD with Hydra 32s HD. I'm using the Pirates.aip file for the Hydra 26, when I load it up in the Hydra 32s the first 2/3 are proper then it just stretches the last data points out and never turns the lights off.

I've heard it has to do with too many data points, but what is the fix to this? Is there a Pirates.aip for the Hydra 32? Is there an alternate way to load the .AIP file??

Any input on this much appreciated as I would love to get my Hydra 32s up and running.

Thank you!!
 
Bumping your post!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new