HYDROS FW186/APP199 Now Live!

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firmware 186 / App 199 now live!
Firmware update is for ALL HYDROS devices.
IMPORTANT: You must have app 199 BEFORE updating to firmware 186!
NOTE: If your app does not prompt you for an update or you do not see the latest version on the firmware update page, it means you are not running the latest app. Check the app store and download the new version!
For more information on all the changes and new features, visit https://forum.coralvuehydros.com/th...RGTOlsGhA66F9FECGduQuffHSBy5P5Jl_C9b_X1oI83hg

OP
OP
JeffB418

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also if you are updating a WAVE ENGINE or ICE CAP CONTROLLER to this new version of FW, you MUST push the UPDATES REQUIRED/UPLOAD CHANGES after installing the new firmware to complete the process.

Yevoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda stuck here.

OP
OP
JeffB418

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI Carlos updated the instructions PLEASE READ THESE FULLY BEFORE UPDATING and added some trouble shooting tips for anyone who is having issues. https://forum.coralvuehydros.com/th...engine-icecap-controller-to-186-firmware.750/

Also PLEASE DO NOT make a collective unless you have both a command bus cable for each device link AND a terminator!

Finally, if you have accidentally created a collective of 1 device and downloaded the new app (199) you will need to reach out to support.coralvue.com before proceeding. You won’t be able to download the new fw without help.

Karliefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since upgrading to the latest version my vortech pumps no longer work properly. Prior to the new version I set my MP60s to run opposite (sine wave). They worked perfectly…the pump would throttle-up on the one end of the tank while the other pump would throttle down. You could see the white light dots on the Vortech controllers going up and down. Now since loading the new firmware version my Vortech pumped just run in constant mode and I can no longer control them. And yes I have gone through the whole process to re-pair the Vortech controllers with the hydros wave engine.
Anyone else having this problem? Help - thank you.

OP
OP
JeffB418

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since upgrading to the latest version my vortech pumps no longer work properly. Prior to the new version I set my MP60s to run opposite (sine wave). They worked perfectly…the pump would throttle-up on the one end of the tank while the other pump would throttle down. You could see the white light dots on the Vortech controllers going up and down. Now since loading the new firmware version my Vortech pumped just run in constant mode and I can no longer control them. And yes I have gone through the whole process to re-pair the Vortech controllers with the hydros wave engine.
Anyone else having this problem? Help - thank you.
Send a message to support.Coralvue.com and they can look into it

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back