• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros Sole Dosing Pump *New*

Item Price
280
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dustinc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
533
Reaction score
468
Location
Waxahachie, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a brand new Hydros Sole that I can’t return because I opened the box. Never had liquid through, only opened and programmed to get ready to dose Kalk and decided not to dose Kalk. These are amazing dosing pumps, I run another on my calcium reactor and it works amazingly well. Price included shipping.

IMG_9458.jpeg


D
 
What is the price?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new