I’d anemone

Sheila1026

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d anemone please
I purchased this anemone for a green bta 4 days ago, he’s yet to look anything like it, I’m wondering if I was sent a flower anemone not a bta.. can you help please?

551126FC-DC92-4B08-BEE7-91029F24C929.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a Magnifica
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new