I’d this for me please

Somuchflo99

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2017
Messages
624
Reaction score
616
Location
Sacramento,CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AA1E313D-6AD7-43F9-A83F-EBA980D89A08.jpeg
wife brought it home any ideas?
 
Acanthatstea? Favia? Hard to tell from the angle
 
It is a blasto for sure I have a question tho will the welding and my others get along ok if I plan to put them near eachother
 
It is a blasto for sure I have a question tho will the welding and my others get along ok if I plan to put them near eachother
Blasto, and it will sting if it touches anyone. It doesn’t have sweeper tentacles so it does need lot of space in between, like torch or galaxea
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new