I’d this for me please

Somuchflo99

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2017
Messages
624
Reaction score
616
Location
Sacramento,CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AA1E313D-6AD7-43F9-A83F-EBA980D89A08.jpeg
wife brought it home any ideas?
 
Acanthatstea? Favia? Hard to tell from the angle
 
It is a blasto for sure I have a question tho will the welding and my others get along ok if I plan to put them near eachother
 
It is a blasto for sure I have a question tho will the welding and my others get along ok if I plan to put them near eachother
Blasto, and it will sting if it touches anyone. It doesn’t have sweeper tentacles so it does need lot of space in between, like torch or galaxea
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new