I’d this for me please

Somuchflo99

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2017
Messages
624
Reaction score
616
Location
Sacramento,CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AA1E313D-6AD7-43F9-A83F-EBA980D89A08.jpeg
wife brought it home any ideas?
 
Acanthatstea? Favia? Hard to tell from the angle
 
It is a blasto for sure I have a question tho will the welding and my others get along ok if I plan to put them near eachother
 
It is a blasto for sure I have a question tho will the welding and my others get along ok if I plan to put them near eachother
Blasto, and it will sting if it touches anyone. It doesn’t have sweeper tentacles so it does need lot of space in between, like torch or galaxea
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new