I’m new here!

Brett Stricker

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m new to this forum. We have a few saltwater tanks but just got a totally new 250 gallon reef tank and will be setting everything up and combing different stuff together and would really love to get tips and answers from y’all! Have a great day!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Congratulations on the new tank - we look forward to seeing pictures!
 
Welcome,

Can't wait for pics :)

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (1) (2).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new