I’m new

Hey D60... Welcome to R2R... Glad you jumped in... Nice to see you responded with pictures so quickly... They can get rough if you don't comply... Not Really.... Buy Yeah...;)
 
DAVE!!! WELCOME to R2R!!! Great looking tank you have! Thanks for sharing it with us. Looking forward to your participation.
 
Welcome Dave

spockwelcome.jpg
 
To this site but I have had aquariums all my life. I currently have a RedSea Max 550 real tank that I established a little over 3 years ago. I have a good mix of corals and fish, some that have been around since I set up the tank, some corals even that I had in a previous tank. I monitor my tank with a Seneye Cloud which I love! I have a few things to post about, I look forward to your insight and tips going forward. Thanks.

Dave
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new