I’ve found peace.

Treesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After years of lurking here and on multiple subreddits, watching and learning, I’ve finally pulled the trigger and gotten my first tank up and running. I don’t think I could be happier. I have a Red Sea Max Nano, I’ve recently completed the cycle and begun stocking. I have a black ice clown and a mocha clown, a cleaner shrimp, and a handful of hermit crabs. I have legit never been more content and at peace than when I’m watching this tank. Thank you all for the education you’ve provided me over the years.
image.jpg

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and hello,hope all is well ^_^

Yeah i understand about staring into a fish tank and having peace i can stare at mine for literally hours even when lights go out sometimes my phone comes out with phone light on video mode and watch all the micro fauna,pods,bugs and all that and probably get most enjoyment from watching after ligjts out ha ha

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its incredibly rewarding when I see new reefers successfully hit the ground running due to the research they have done here on R2R.

Congrats on the new tank and welcome to the conversation!

gph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel the same way as you do! I could just sit and stare at my Max Nano all day in peace!

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Very nice tank! I keep coming and going in the hobby and the one thing that always brings me back is the feeling of peace I get while watching a tank.

R2RWelcome.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back