I’ve found peace.

Treesreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
17
Location
Corvallis
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After years of lurking here and on multiple subreddits, watching and learning, I’ve finally pulled the trigger and gotten my first tank up and running. I don’t think I could be happier. I have a Red Sea Max Nano, I’ve recently completed the cycle and begun stocking. I have a black ice clown and a mocha clown, a cleaner shrimp, and a handful of hermit crabs. I have legit never been more content and at peace than when I’m watching this tank. Thank you all for the education you’ve provided me over the years.
image.jpg
 
Welcome and hello,hope all is well ^_^

Yeah i understand about staring into a fish tank and having peace i can stare at mine for literally hours even when lights go out sometimes my phone comes out with phone light on video mode and watch all the micro fauna,pods,bugs and all that and probably get most enjoyment from watching after ligjts out ha ha
 
Welcome its an amazing feeling starting that first reef! Side note what is a sub reddit?
Reddit is a network of communities (subreddits) where people can dive into their hobbies and interests. Check it out www.Reddit.com
 
I feel the same way as you do! I could just sit and stare at my Max Nano all day in peace!
 
Welcome to R2R! Very nice tank! I keep coming and going in the hobby and the one thing that always brings me back is the feeling of peace I get while watching a tank.

R2RWelcome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new