0   0   0
E9D07EA2-C825-455F-A1B5-3E1D5680FF4F.jpeg

Dark_Knightt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small, only 13 gallons, with only about 10 gallons of water because of the live rock. I have a clown and a wrasse with a leather, hairy mushroom and a duncan coral. This is my first aquarium, so I'm starting small. Minimizing the 'cost' of learning and understanding that if this small enterprise goes well, I should be successful with a larger tank.
I hate to break it to you, but minimizing cost rarely goes well XDD I thought the same thing when I started my 20g and I went like 50x over my budget XD

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

200.gif

Reefer of Oz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo yo Blackadder....... Welcome!

Looks like you have a great start in this craft! Your process of getting the learning curve out of the way ona small system as well as your obvious commitment to the husbandry and wellbeing of our watery friends is commendable. Keep doing research and asking questions, maintaining you diligent pace and you will find success and joy with your tank. Start up a build thread to log your experience and progress!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small, only 13 gallons, with only about 10 gallons of water because of the live rock. I have a clown and a wrasse with a leather, hairy mushroom and a duncan coral. This is my first aquarium, so I'm starting small. Minimizing the 'cost' of learning and understanding that if this small enterprise goes well, I should be successful with a larger tank.
Welcome! Very nice photo at top

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back