I finally decided to join!

Dr. Peter Venkman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
162
Reaction score
169
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a long time follower of R2R, but finally decided to create an account, so that I can join in on the many convos here.

I have been in the reef hobby since 2004 and had a 90 gallon breeder until about 4 years ago. After a 4 year pause in the hobby I decided to start up again, this time with a 40 gallon tall. Aside from my reef hobby I also enjoy soccer/football, and studying the effect of negative reinforcement on ESP ability.

Once again, I'm happy to have finally joined. See you all in the comments! :D
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new