goofy movie hello GIF

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a long time follower of R2R, but finally decided to create an account, so that I can join in on the many convos here.

I have been in the reef hobby since 2004 and had a 90 gallon breeder until about 4 years ago. After a 4 year pause in the hobby I decided to start up again, this time with a 40 gallon tall. Aside from my reef hobby I also enjoy soccer/football, and studying the effect of negative reinforcement on ESP ability.

Once again, I'm happy to have finally joined. See you all in the comments! :D
Welcome aboard!!!! Awesome username too! :D

Reefer of Oz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo yo Dr. ........Welcome!

Looks like you have quite the following already and you realize the value of this resource of knowledge here on R2R. Looking forward to hear your experience and to see what your new project is. Start up that build thread and show us what you do!
By the way.......I ain’t afraid of no ghost!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome23.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a long time follower of R2R, but finally decided to create an account, so that I can join in on the many convos here.

I have been in the reef hobby since 2004 and had a 90 gallon breeder until about 4 years ago. After a 4 year pause in the hobby I decided to start up again, this time with a 40 gallon tall. Aside from my reef hobby I also enjoy soccer/football, and studying the effect of negative reinforcement on ESP ability.

Once again, I'm happy to have finally joined. See you all in the comments! :D
Welcome!

Back