I give up, how do you go back to edit an old post?

mikst

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have made a couple posts since I got here and have wanted to go back to add a picture later, but I can't edit the post. I've looked for '...' Or drop downs or options, but I can't find any either on phone or tablet.
I searched the how to post a thread thread and lots of beginner posts for info with no luck. I feel silly asking.

Thanks
Edit:
Oh for Pete's sake, this thread has the little '... ' for me to edit, as evidenced by me editing, but the one I actually want to edit (image) doesn't. What gives?

Screenshot_20240405-110756.png

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have made a couple posts since I got here and have wanted to go back to add a picture later, but I can't edit the post. I've looked for '...' Or drop downs or options, but I can't find any either on phone or tablet.
I searched the how to post a thread thread and lots of beginner posts for info with no luck. I feel silly asking.

Thanks
You get a time limit on editing posts unless you become a supporting member, then you can edit ad infinitum

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Thanks
Edit:
Oh for Pete's sake, this thread has the little '... ' for me to edit, as evidenced by me editing, but the one I actually want to edit (image) doesn't. What gives?

Contact Daniel on staff- he does it for you

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks
Edit:

You have to become a supporting member to be able to edit posts.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You have to become a supporting member to be able to edit posts.
You have to go through Daniel to edit the title. Regular members can edit the body of their posting

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 73 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back