I give up, how do you go back to edit an old post?

mikst

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have made a couple posts since I got here and have wanted to go back to add a picture later, but I can't edit the post. I've looked for '...' Or drop downs or options, but I can't find any either on phone or tablet.
I searched the how to post a thread thread and lots of beginner posts for info with no luck. I feel silly asking.

Thanks
Edit:
Oh for Pete's sake, this thread has the little '... ' for me to edit, as evidenced by me editing, but the one I actually want to edit (image) doesn't. What gives?

Screenshot_20240405-110756.png

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have made a couple posts since I got here and have wanted to go back to add a picture later, but I can't edit the post. I've looked for '...' Or drop downs or options, but I can't find any either on phone or tablet.
I searched the how to post a thread thread and lots of beginner posts for info with no luck. I feel silly asking.

Thanks
You get a time limit on editing posts unless you become a supporting member, then you can edit ad infinitum

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Thanks
Edit:
Oh for Pete's sake, this thread has the little '... ' for me to edit, as evidenced by me editing, but the one I actually want to edit (image) doesn't. What gives?

Contact Daniel on staff- he does it for you

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks
Edit:

You have to become a supporting member to be able to edit posts.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You have to become a supporting member to be able to edit posts.
You have to go through Daniel to edit the title. Regular members can edit the body of their posting

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back