I got money do you have a light?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,480
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got money do you have a light?

:) The sooner I get a light the sooner I can get my frag tank up and running! I want to try and get a used light to keep cost down. My corals are not picky to sporting a used source of light. :D

I am thinking of several different ways I could go.

1. MH Pendant
2. 48" T-5 set up with legs to sit over the tank.
3. Clip on Viper type light.
4. Hanging a couple reflectors.

I am open to 150w, 175w, and 250w lights. Let me know if you have something! I can pay NOW!!! :)
 
I have some stuff, you would have known that if you hadnt stood me up!

I have a 6month old dual 175 watt hamilton ballast I can sell you cheap, I have one Mogul hanging pendant cheap, I have one New 250 HQI aqau medic ocean light I can rip you a new one for, I have two 24" parabolic reflectors I can sell cheap ,Ihave a 48" 130 watt power compact cheap. Im sure there is more but you never buy from me so why bother ya know
 
LOLOLOL! "rip me a new one"

That was funny...
 
I will IM you later on or call you PUNK!
 
Ive heard that a thousand times, I wont hold my breath! LOL
 
IM'ing you now! You can breathe again!
 
I have a 30" Current PC fixture. It is the single PC bulb model. I think it is 65 watts though I am not 100% on that. I will let it go for 15 bucks or a frag or two. I am thinking about coming to Chattanooga today to check out 5th Day Creations. So just let me know.
 
Last edited:
Hey Rev, Ive bought most of my lights from this link eBay Seller: currentusa: Pet Supplies items on eBay.com

Its currentusa directly, they sell b-stock with a 90 warranty. I paid $180 shipping included for my MH pendant w/pc actinics and $400 for my 48" dual MH w/t5 fixture. I dont see any pendants but I have emailed them before and they posted on for me.
 
Why yes I do. I have a brand new Advance 175 eballast with a lumanarac reflector.
 
Thanks guys for the tips! I am still looking though!
 
I've got 2 retro fit 400 watt halides with batwing reflectors. I have the bulbs for the retrofit, they are 400w 20k they and they have about 6-8 months use on them. The haven't been used for about 6 months not so I can't say for sure how good the bulbs are. I also have 2 coralife power compact fixtures a 24" and a 30".
Michelle
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new