I had to...

WOW Marv, great fish. Until i get a hood or something to cover my tank with, i wont get anymore flashers... :(

Another question, this makes it like 4 fairies, right? How are you handling the bioload w/out a skimmer?

Steve :)
 
WOW Marv, great fish. Until i get a hood or something to cover my tank with, i wont get anymore flashers... :(

Another question, this makes it like 4 fairies, right? How are you handling the bioload w/out a skimmer?

Steve :)

great question Steve.. getting this wrasse is going to obligate me to get a skimmer.. I'm in the process of acquiring one... probably in a week or two, I'll have one..

in the meantime, I plan on upping my water change from 10%-15% to 20+% until I get the skimmer... so I hope I don't have to do that too long.. ;)

good luck with your wrasse hunting.. :D
 
Sounds good, what type of skimmers are you looking at?

Yeah, until i get a hood i wont have my group of flashers.......:(

Steve :)

looking to get a HOB or ASM G-1 I think is their smallest one.. still need to consult with some people.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new