I knew this wouldn't be easy...

MelodiB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've already posted my algae (maybe?) problem but wanted to say hi and I knew this wouldn't be easy! I have had freshwater most of my adult life and decided I really wanted that reef tank. Talked hubby into this nano 15g (not knowing bigger is better in this hobby) to prove I am worthy of that larger tank!

Experiencing my first serious outbreak of something (suspect: dinoflagellates). So glad a place like this exists for people like me.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've already posted my algae (maybe?) problem but wanted to say hi and I knew this wouldn't be easy! I have had freshwater most of my adult life and decided I really wanted that reef tank. Talked hubby into this nano 15g (not knowing bigger is better in this hobby) to prove I am worthy of that larger tank!

Experiencing my first serious outbreak of something (suspect: dinoflagellates). So glad a place like this exists for people like me.
Share pics and don’t have shame. It happens to all of us. Perhaps it’s not even what you think. This stage early on is normal and most of us go through it

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back