I love Aquaforest reef products

BWB1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
19
Location
AZ USA
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using Aqua forest reef products for a long time. I went the KZ zeovit route for about 2 years and got ok results in my mixed reef tank. Switched to Aquaforest products and I'm constantly having to trade off my frags to local salt water stores because my tank is growing so fast. I want to win the AF Oceanguard tank so I can start from scratch with a new tank only using AF products and see the results. The new tank is nicer looking than my present aquarium.
 
Greeting Season 1 GIF by NETFLIX
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new