I need urgent help regarding torch corals.

Ahmed Talib

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
1
Location
9118 Basin Ridge ln
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my torch corals arrived dead, and its tentacles flew into my wavemaker, converted into many places, and landed all over my tank. Some land on my other corals.

Do I have to water change? Is it dangerous? or will it be fine and not harmful to my other corals?

Please help
 
After that, I saw some of my open brain coral was deflated.

and I check the parameters it looks ok

Alkalinity: 8.5 dhk

PH: 8.2

Ammonia: 0.0 ppm

Nitrite: 0.0 ppm

Nitrate: 8.2 ppm

Magnesium: 1350

Salinity: 1.024

Phosphate: 0.05

Calcium: 370
 
Unless its a Nano I wouldn’t do a water change and likely any harm already done isn’t gonna be reversible at this point.
Vendor refund ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new