I think I still count as new? Please share your favorite R2R Posts/Articles

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined R2R about a month ago, I had long been a google'r from the outside and going unregistered, and now like many in this hobby I'M ADDICTED TO REEFING!!! In truth I've only been in this hobby for a little more than a year, my wife who has been a reef since she was little now only has herself to blame for my addiction. So now the apprentice is becoming the master through learning (thank you R2R community!) and trying new techniques as we move into our new Waterbox 100g, I'm already planning on building out a new nano tank for the fall!

With that said I'm curious to know what your favorite threads, posts, and/or articles are here on R2R. It can be anything and everything please share away!

Looking forward to some good reef reading!
Thank you,
David

IMG-1446.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OP
OP
BighohoReef

BighohoReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! I love looking at the member's tank section :)

D6E05826-6BBF-40AA-B9DF-2B11A138E883.gif
Thank you for sharing! It's a good reminder that I need to add my tank to the member thread :)

Jeto2004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the article section a lot of condensed information. If you have an apex SunCrestReef!s Tutorials are very good start! A lot of the different forums have sticky threads that are abundant with good info! Snoop around..... every one has its own interest......

OP
OP
BighohoReef

BighohoReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the article section a lot of condensed information. If you have an apex SunCrestReef!s Tutorials are very good start! A lot of the different forums have sticky threads that are abundant with good info! Snoop around..... every one has its own interest......
Thank you! Will do! I like to tinker so getting the apex to peak performance is on my list.

OP
OP
BighohoReef

BighohoReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice tank David, and as already said check out the members tanks.
Thank you! Working hard to get it established! Couldn’t have done it without R2R advice.

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined R2R about a month ago, I had long been a google'r from the outside and going unregistered, and now like many in this hobby I'M ADDICTED TO REEFING!!! In truth I've only been in this hobby for a little more than a year, my wife who has been a reef since she was little now only has herself to blame for my addiction. So now the apprentice is becoming the master through learning (thank you R2R community!) and trying new techniques as we move into our new Waterbox 100g, I'm already planning on building out a new nano tank for the fall!

With that said I'm curious to know what your favorite threads, posts, and/or articles are here on R2R. It can be anything and everything please share away!

Looking forward to some good reef reading!
Thank you,
David

IMG-1446.jpg
Welcome to R2R

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back