I want this shirt

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevo01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
3,412
Reaction score
3,319
Location
Lebanon, NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://aquanerd.com/2014/08/whatever-happened-to-aquarium-t-shirts.html

Reef2Reef-Saltwater-Aquarist-T-shirt.jpg
 
Im a big T shirt kinda guy. I love using T shirts to express myself. This particular shirt is awesome for one because it says reef2reef on it, but it also shows the truth behind the hobby in a funny way.
 
I have a feeling reefqueen wants it to say something like spouse instead of wife. I guess this one was made for a MAN, sorry :P
 
I have a feeling reefqueen wants it to say something like spouse instead of wife. I guess this one was made for a MAN, sorry :P
Eh, I know I'm the minority as far as genders go in this hobby, so I don't mind. I would still wear it:) My "wife" has mentioned his confusion about the men to women ratio because he thinks more women would be into reefing because things are "pretty" lol.
 
Eh, I know I'm the minority as far as genders go in this hobby, so I don't mind. I would still wear it:) My "wife" has mentioned his confusion about the men to women ratio because he thinks more women would be into reefing because things are "pretty" lol.

I think we actually did a spouse one as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new