I want this shirt

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevo01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
She needs to hurry up!

I told you already. You can't cook. That takes you out of the running. I need a June Cleaver. When I come home, I want the house spotless and dinner on the table. In heels and an apron. Once you can achieve these things, we will talk.
 
And I want this shirt. I like that it says wife.
 
I can cook.

I told you already. You can't cook. That takes you out of the running. I need a June Cleaver. When I come home, I want the house spotless and dinner on the table. In heels and an apron. Once you can achieve these things, we will talk.
 
I told you already. You can't cook. That takes you out of the running. I need a June Cleaver. When I come home, I want the house spotless and dinner on the table. In heels and an apron. Once you can achieve these things, we will talk.
Dang, we did actually just have this talk didn't we haha. Oh well, off to culinary school then:)

I just want to add that you are being way too picky! I can bake and clean like a pro, take care of your tanks, groom your dogs, and I make adorable children! That should make up for my atrocious cooking lol.
 
Eh, I know I'm the minority as far as genders go in this hobby, so I don't mind. I would still wear it:) My "wife" has mentioned his confusion about the men to women ratio because he thinks more women would be into reefing because things are "pretty" lol.

:)
 
Dang, we did actually just have this talk didn't we haha. Oh well, off to culinary school then:)

I just want to add that you are being way too picky! I can bake and clean like a pro, take care of your tanks, groom your dogs, and I make adorable children! That should make up for my atrocious cooking lol.

Nope. You like cats, which cancels out cleaning skills. My dogs don't need groomed, I have a hose and a dremel. And no more offspring, which makes you argument invalid. Learn to cook, put on some pearls and an apron, then we will talk.
 
Nope. You like cats, which cancels out cleaning skills. My dogs don't need groomed, I have a hose and a dremel. And no more offspring, which makes you argument invalid. Learn to cook, put on some pearls and an apron, then we will talk.


Dang!
 
How about the picture in the back?
BbXUJuLl.png

Good find and thanks!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new