• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I want to get into sps

frankiecruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking to get into sps like I want to get a green slimer or some type of millepora but I don’t really like buying stuff online and paying 50 dollars in shipping. I was wondering if anyone near the Tampa area has any frags of green slimer or any millepora.

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check our marine warehouse aquariums in town and country, I got a few sticks from there not to long ago for a decent price. The Coral Corral will also cut you some right from the colony but I'm not sure how much he would charge.

OP
OP
F

frankiecruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check our marine warehouse aquariums in town and country, I got a few sticks from there not to long ago for a decent price. The Coral Corral will also cut you some right from the colony but I'm not sure how much he would charge.
I’ve been to both of those but I’ve never really looked at their sps, I finally feel like I’m ready to take care of them now

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! The Corral has a sweet sps tank when you walk in and the warehouse usually has some good sticks in the first tank, I bought two tabling acros for $10 each. And they're decent size frags to.

OP
OP
F

frankiecruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! The Corral has a sweet sps tank when you walk in and the warehouse usually has some good sticks in the first tank, I bought two tabling acros for $10 each. And they're decent size frags to.
I wanted to try some of the easier ones first before I buy any expensive ones, like I heard the green slimer was a good beginner acro

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to try some of the easier ones first before I buy any expensive ones, like I heard the green slimer was a good beginner acro
The corral might have slimers. I hear ya though, was trying out montis and birdsnest before I started with acros.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.9%
Back