I was shocked

  • Thread starter Thread starter navila06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

navila06

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
812
Reaction score
11
Location
Meridianville Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any one heard about Bill Wanns 20,000 gallon reef broke a pipe and dumped 90% of the water. It's been a couple weeks now and he's got it filled up but I couldn't imagine that. I remember freaking out when I lost a Gallon on the floor.
 
There was a drain in the floor so really no flood. Big loss on his corals; I beleive all fish made it OK.

10872734_879645008723744_1849699383288217050_o_zps702b2a23.jpg




10888426_878254962196082_7743410420823098501_n_zps02a9115e.jpg
 
I read his fish made it tho!
funny because he said his main motivation of keeping fish is "seeing if he can keep them alive". Well i guess he can
 
I heard him say that in a YouTube video. Funny cause that's one reason I love the hobby. To manipulate their environment and keep um alive
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new