I will be polite and say hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrysemys
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chrysemys

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2018
Messages
90
Reaction score
155
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello R2R,
I have been using this forum for about a year as a guest and recently created a user name and made my first thread. I am excited to be participating in this group seems like a bunch of friendly, helpful folks. Honestly, a little embarrassed to admit how many time over the last days I checked my alerts. It is kinda silly, but fun.
Little bit about me:
From Idaho, I have kept a large variety of creatures throughout my life, been focusing on the reef hobby for about a year, I work in aquaculture and have literally raised millions of fish, but I’m struggling to find my groove with the reef tank.
I look forward to following your posts and getting to know the folks on the forum.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see some tank pics! All of em! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!
E9EHO5l.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see some tank pics! All of em! :)

I posted a few reef tank pics in my original thread “take my tank to the next level”

B919ACBF-C3DD-4888-A314-91A1DC424048.jpeg Set this hand me down fish up with a new home the other day.

421B12FA-D7DC-475C-A888-FA68AD3FF9A9.jpeg One species of fish I have reared for work.

I’ll stop there for now.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new