I wonder if it's enough light!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arcsenic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arcsenic

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
61
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i currently have a 35 gallon hex reef tank and It is kind of limiting me on my aqua scape seeing as how I can't place as many corals as I would like to in it. I was thinking about upgrading to a 40 breeder and I was wondering if my kessil a360we would be enough of a light for the 40 gallon or if I would need to have more lights. If so I won't upgrade but if not I prolly will just wondering what you guys think about it!!
 
I ran a kessil 360w on a 30"x20"x18" and it did well. I only had anemones and some lps in it though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new