IceCap Dual Gyre controller Problems!

kaceyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having major problems with my Dual Gyre Controller since trying to add a 2nd pump. All I get out of it now is "device is not responding" mssgs. I went through reconnect to wifi instructions on the CoralVue site (was easy the first time) rebooted the controller, got "connection failed" mssg. I couldn't enter any changes as they failed too. Don't know what to do next.
Please help, getting very frustrating.
Thanks,
Mike Ohl

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having major problems with my Dual Gyre Controller since trying to add a 2nd pump. All I get out of it now is "device is not responding" mssgs. I went through reconnect to wifi instructions on the CoralVue site (was easy the first time) rebooted the controller, got "connection failed" mssg. I couldn't enter any changes as they failed too. Don't know what to do next.
Thanks,
Mike Ohl

Sorry you having problems! Our team of experts will get you back on track... no worries!

Please head over to www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket. Likewise, you can email us directly at [email protected]. One of the reps will be able to help you efficiently. Thank you!

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks,
Mike Ohl
Can you connect via bluetooth

Coral Winslow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) Can you verify that you can connect other devices to that router with successful internet usage?
2) Unplug and replug the unit in. Connect to it with your phone via the app, and try to reconfigure it to your wifi.

OP
OP
K

kaceyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up with a guy named Carlos C. from CoralVue via emails. We went through a couple of procedures which didn't help at first. What did help eventually was standing right next to the Dual Gyre Pump Controller with my phone and reconnecting the wifi. Any one of Carlos's ideas may have been needed too but Getting the phone right next to the controller is what seemed to make it work in the end.
My Thanks to Carlos, who always replied quickly and stuck with me throughout the problem.
Mike (Kacey) Ohl

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up with a guy named Carlos C. from CoralVue via emails. We went through a couple of procedures which didn't help at first. What did help eventually was standing right next to the Dual Gyre Pump Controller with my phone and reconnecting the wifi. Any one of Carlos's ideas may have been needed too but Getting the phone right next to the controller is what seemed to make it work in the end.
My Thanks to Carlos, who always replied quickly and stuck with me throughout the problem.
Mike (Kacey) Ohl
Thanks for the feedback. Carlos is awesome! I sent him your feedback and its very much appreciated!! :)

Angie Sewnauth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help if you can!! I’m not seeing both of my devices show up! Only the 2k is showing up in the Bluetooth connection. I’ve unplugged and that didn’t help. The pump is working but I can’t control it!! Asking @CoralvueDon for help please

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back